Monday, November 2, 2015

Transfers!

This week went by so so fast! I feel like all the weeks just go by faster and faster! Ahhhhhh! We have transfers tomorrow! I know I am getting transferred.. but I am not sure where I am going yet! Transfers are always bitter sweet. It is super fun to go to a new area and a new ward but it is also super hard to leave all the friends you made! I am going to miss all my little Hispanics in Conroe! Reina and Sherly will be getting baptized in a few weeks though, so I will be back for that!

I got to go on an exchange this week with Hermana George. We were together in the CCM. She is one of my most favorite Hermanas! We saw so many miracles together. We didn't have too many set appointments so we went out and started knocking doors! Just about everyone opened up! By the end of the day we had taught about 8 lessons and found 6 new investigators! It is amazing how many blessings you see when you just get out there and work! I love missionary work! I get so excited in the mornings to just go out and teach the people!!! Missions are so fun!! 

Hermana Lowry and I did a lot of contacting this week in Conroe as well! I love love love knocking doors! It is kinda like opening presents on Christmas. You just never know what you are going to find behind the door. We usually get a lot of people who want us to come back to teach them but some times you get some crazies. One guy opened the door and we started talking to him in Spanish. He just kept shaking his head and saying "No hablo Ingles" We were like. "Que Bueno, porque nosotras hablamos espanol!" We literally talked to him in Spanish the whole time and he just kept saying he didn't speak English. Haha! Hermana Lowry also got attacked by a cat this week. It was a pretty eventful week. 

We had a ward party!! It was so fun! I love Hispanic parties! Everyone just dances and sings and has a grand ole time! We had more investigators and less actives at the party than ward members. It was so awesome! I am really going to miss this little ward. They are really precious! 

Well all is well in Texas. Have a great week! Read your scriptures and say your prayers! And invite all your friends to ward parties!! 

Con Mucho Amor!
Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment