Monday, October 26, 2015

Hello Friends!
This week was really good! First of all we had another "hurricane" hit us. One thing about being a missionary that is kinda fun is that you never know what is going on in the real world. So sometimes you just get a text from your leaders saying a hurricane is coming and your just like, alrighty then. Haha! But really.. We didn't get hit as hard as other places from what I have been told. It just rained for about 48 hours straight and the wind got a little crazy. But this storm was nothing compared to the other one we had a few months ago! Texas weather is crazy. 

We had our missionary fireside last night! The spirit was so strong! And Francelia was asked to bear her testimony. She did such a great job! It is so wonderful to see faith grow in others and watch their testimonies develop! We took a big van down with our district and some of our investigators and our ward mission leader. It was so fun! All of our investigators loved it so so much! 

We had interviews with President this week. I love that man so much! He is so full of wisdom! I could just sit with him for hours and study the scriptures. He blows my mind. Haha! 

Transfers are this Sunday.. I will most likely be transferred to a new area. I don't really enjoy being transferred. I miss everyone too much! But its good to grow and get new experiences. I just really love Conroe!!! 

We are finding new people like crazy! We set a new baptismal date with one of our new investigators named Leticia. She is so prepared! She told us straight up that she had been waiting for someone to help her be baptized. I am so pumped for her! Reina and Sherly were supposed to be baptized this week but we have to move it back a week. They just need a little more time! Keep them in your prayers this week! 

I love you all! Have a good week!!!! Serve your friends! 

Con mucho amor,
Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment