Monday, October 12, 2015

Hello Fam!

We had such an awesome week this week! So many miracles! We have been working really hard trying to get Francelia and Esmerelda ready for their baptism. They are getting baptized this Sunday! Eeeeee! They just had their interview yesterday so we are good to go! Keep them in your prayers this week as they continue to prepare! 

We took them to the temple tours yesterday. The temple tours are always so powerful! We took a big van down with all of our friends and our ward mission leader! It was so fun! Esmerelda and I sang primary songs in Spanish all the way to the temple! She is so cute!  Francelia told me she felt such a peace as we walked around the temple grounds. It was a great experience for her and it really elevated her vision. I asked Esmerelda how she felt as we were at the temple and she yelled out INCREDIBLE! So cuteeee!!! It was great to take them and show them that their baptism is really just preparing them for greater blessings in the temple. 

I had to eat chicken heart soup this week. Add that to my list of nasty foods I've experienced on my mission. Haha! Conroe had their annual "catfish festival" this week. There's Texas for ya. 

I hit my 9 month mark this next week... October 14th!  It has gone by way to fast!!!! Ahhhhh!! I can't believe I am half way done! It still feels like I just got here! 

I hope you all have a great week! I love you all! Read your scriptures and say your prayers! 

Herm. Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment