Monday, October 5, 2015

Hola! Hola! 

We had such a great week! I love missionary work! We had five of our investigators come to conference on Sunday! They loved it! We had a picnic with Francellia and her daughters in between conferences and we taught them the commandments! We ate PB&J and fruit and it was so fun!  They are getting ready to be baptized this next weekend! Yay! Her little girls brought us flowers wrapped in little Frozen coloring book pages. It was so precious and I may have cried!  I love their little family so so much! 

We also had Reina and her family come to conference! She loved it! I think she took more notes than I did! It is such a blessing to have living prophets  and apostles to lead and guide us! If any of you didn't get the chance to watch conference, WATCH IT! It will change your life! 

I had the opportunity to go on an exchange to the Oakcrest ward this week! It was so fun!! I got to be with my home girl, Hermana George. She came out with me and was in the CCM with me. It was fun to see how much our Spanish had improved from the CCM! Haha! 

We only got chased by about 4 dogs this week, an all time low! Its a miracle I haven't been bit by one yet. Every day just feels like a scene from Forest Gump. 

I hope you all have a great week! I love you all! Read your scriptures everyday! Sorry this is a little short.. I have to go get my haircut so people stop mistaking me for a homeless person. Haha! 

Be good! 

Love,
Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment