Monday, November 9, 2015

Back in Houston!

So I'm back in the Houston! Woooooo! I LOVE my area! LOVE
IT! It's 10x sketchier then my first area! It gets pretty
intense at times. Haha! I have only been here a week and I have
already seen so many miracles. The people here are so prepared! We are
really close to downtown. When we go to district meeting, I can see
the skyline from the chapel. It is so so cool! Ahhhhh! I am just so
happy to be back in Houston! There are so many little Hispanic friends
who need the gospel!
 
So my companion is kinda cool... Her name is...... HERMANA
JORGENSEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was my companion in the MTC! It has
been so fun to be with her again! We have little dance parties every
day and are just working so so hard! I was so shocked that we got to
be together again! It's so fun because now we can actually teach
together! Haha! In the CCM neither one of us knew very much Spanish..
Hehehe. But now we are just converting everyone! This transfer is
going to be so bombin!
 
We had temple tours yesterday. We had SEVEN investigators come with
us! It was so beautiful. They loved it and they all felt the spirit so
strong!
 
We also have a baptism this week! His name is Jesus! I have only
taught him like twice so i don't know him super well but I am still so
excited for him none the less! He is 17 and he is going to go on a
mission next year! Eeeee!
 
Well I hope you have a great week is week! Say your prayers and read
your scriptures! I love you all!!!
 
Hermana Christensen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment