Monday, August 10, 2015

Hola!

Hello Friends!

We had such a wonderful week this week! We found a bunch of new investigators to start teaching. We have a new family and they are SO SPECIAL. We actually didn't find them.. they found us! They just walked into church last Sunday and loved it! We were able to go teach them the restoration this week! The wife told us that she has been searching for truth her whole entire life and she feels like she has found it! AH! They are so prepared and so ready to receive the gospel! I am so excited to get them ready for baptism! 

I stepped in a pile of fire ants this week.. again. My feet and legs are covered in little bites. It was very traumatic! Haha! It has also been over 110 degrees every day this week. I am soooo ready for summer to be over! 

We had zone meeting this week! I love zone meetings. We talked about teaching as the Master teaches. The key to teaching effectively is listening. Truth really does reside in the learner. As we listen to those we teach, we will be able to pull out truths and help them find what they already know. I have noticed this week that as I have done a better job at listening to my investigators, my teaching has become so much more powerful! 

We have transfers tomorrow! Ahhhh! Hermana Haslam is going to H10 with Hermana Rupp. Shes going to my old area with my old companion. I am so jealous! H10 will forever be my favorite place in the whole world. I really love the country but by heart will forever be in the ghetto! Haha! Someday I will go back and serve there! I am staying in Conroe for another transfer! Yay! I really love Conroe! 

I hope you all have a great week! Look for ways to share the gospel with everyone! The world needs the light of the gospel! 

Love ya bunches,
Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment