Monday, December 21, 2015

Feliz Navidad!

Hola amigos! 

This week was by far the craziest/ best week of my mission. I have never been so stressed and happy at the same time! Haha! Hermana Jorgensen was transferred away from me on Tuesday. Transfer meeting was really sad. Hermana Rupp and Hermana Marlowe both went home this week. I got to say goodbye to them. I am going to miss those two so so much. They both changed my mission and taught me so much through their examples. I am really trying to be the kind of trainer for my new companion that they were for me. 

My new companions name is... HERMANA VANDYKE. She is so awesome! She is like 6ft tall and has such a strong testimony of the gospel. I love her so much. We have been having such a great time together. I am really grateful for the opportunity to train her. Not that she really needs any training, she is pretty much already trained! We are just working hard on the Spanish. :) I have already seen so many miracles this week. We made a goal that we are going to contact 15 people every day. We worked hard this week and found a lot of people who are prepared for our message. It is awesome! 

Miriam also got baptized this week! It was so beautiful! It was such a spiritual experience for her and her family. It was such a fight to get her to the font though... I have never worked so hard in my life to get someone ready to be baptized. It just goes to show how much good she is going to do! Satan works really hard to keep people away from the safety of covenants. Her husband had such a powerful experience. He had always been a little hesitant to listen in on our lessons. After the baptism, he couldn't stop crying. Miriam was joking around with him and told him that he was next to be baptized. He just looked at us and nodded his head. Eeeee! The church is true! We are going to work really hard with him! 

Well I hope you all have a really great Christmas! I love you all! 

-Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment