Monday, June 13, 2016

Hola

Hello! 

Sorry this will be a little short... We don't have much time! 

So I was sent to the Louetta ward! It touches H6. Haha! We actually live in the H6 area and our neighbors are some of my old investigators. Hahaha! Its actually really sad to drive through H6 everyday. I miss that ward so much. But all is well because the Lord has a different assignment for me in this new area! President actually talked to me the other day and gave me a pretty intense assignment for my last transfer. I have been sent to an area and a zone that is "hard". I have spent a lot of time on my knees this week and we have already seen so many miracles. I have met with my fellow zone leaders this week and we have set a bunch of goals and made plans for how we are going to strengthen the faith here. Its going to be such a great transfer! I am so excited! 

My new comp is Hna Twitchell! She just finished her training and is really cute! I feel so blessed to be here with her!

Have a great week! I really am so so sorry this is short and lame. Next week will be better! I promise! 

I love you all! The church is true! Missionary work is the best!

Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment