Monday, May 23, 2016


Hello! 

We had another great week! I LOVE THE MISSION. 

We had Zone Conference this week. Once again, President Mortensen changed my life. We went over the Plan of Salvation and I learned so much. It seriously changed my whole view of the gospel. I think I am going to share the things I learned in my homecoming talk. It was that good. 

There was a Hermana who extended her mission and went home on Saturday. She stayed with us on Friday because we live really close to the airport. Friday night we got to go to Presidents house so she could have her interview. We just sat on his couch and ate popsicles with Sister Mortensen. It was a good time. Haha.

We found a new family who just got here from Cuba. Cubans are my favorite. They have a really think accent which makes them a little hard to understand! We taught them the Restoration and they were literally on the edge of their seat the whole time. They were so excited about our message! They came to church yesterday and we are going to set dates with them to be baptized this week! Woo! 
The Torres family got baptized on Saturday! They are so cute!  

Sorry this is so short! I don't have much time today! 


Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment