Monday, February 1, 2016

Hola! Hola! 

This week was amazing! One of the best weeks of my whole mission! On Saturday, we had the privilege of listening to President Nelson. I got to shake his hand. It was literally one of the coolest experiences of my life. He looked right into my soul and thanked me for my service as a missionary. The spirit testified to me again and again that he really is an Apostle of the Lord. 

We had a couple of really neat experiences during the devotional with President Nelson. During the whole meeting, the spirit was so powerful! There were about 500ish missionaries gathered together in the same room! At the end of the meeting we all sang "I Know That My Redeemer Lives." As we sang the last verse, there seemed to be more voices joining in and singing with us. The volume grew and when we got to the chorus, it seemed like the heavens broke open. I know that we were not the only ones singing. The spirit was overpowering as hundreds of Gods children testified together of their Savior and Redeemer. It will be something that I will never forget. 

We had a really great week this week as far as teaching. We are planning on setting three more dates this week! We also had six investigators come to church! Ah! It was such a blessing. We had members all sit with them and they just loved it! It brings me so much joy to see all our little friends come closer to the Savior. I LOVE MY MISSION. We have a baptism coming up next week. Everyone pray for Carmen!!

I hope you all have a really great week! Read in the Book of Mormon and go to church! I love you all! 

Love,
Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment