Monday, April 11, 2016

Hola Amigos

Hola amigos! 

We had a really great week! It was actually a bit of a "harder" week just because a lot of our plans fell through. Grrr. BUT, because a lot of our plans fell through, we were able to find find find! And that always brings so many miracles! We found this man named Jose who just moved here from Utah. He told us he had been taking the lessons in Utah and wanted to get baptized soon! He was so happy that we had found him! Woo! Blessings! It seriously blows my mind how many prepared people we have found here in this area. People will seriously just walk up to us and be like "Here I am, teach me!" It just goes to show how you can plan all you want but this is still the Lords work. He will lead us to those He has prepared. 

We had interviews this last week! They were so good! I know I say this all the time but I just love President Mortensen. I just want to follow him around and write down everything he says. Haha! It has been such a blessing to be sent to this mission! 

We had a great ward council yesterday! Obispo had each leader choose a family that they were going to minister to for the next three months. The spirit was so strong as we were all lead to those whom the Lord knows are ready to come back. There are going to be so many miracles as the leaders in this ward reach out to those in need. We also reviewed our goals for the year as a ward. My greatest desire in life is to reach our sacrament meeting attendance goal. I feel this is one of the most important numbers in the church! It represents how many people are receiving a remission of their sins each week! Hermana Childs and I decided that we are going to focus all of our planning around the names behind these goals. I feel like we don't focus on the ward goals as much as we should. These goals reflect those whom the Lord would have us reach out to so that we can build and strengthen His kingdom. Woo! Ward goals!

Well, I love you all! Thank you for all the letters I have been receiving recently! Haha! I will try my best to write you all back! Sometimes I am really slow... Disculpame! Have a great week and read your scriptures! 

Les Quiero Mucho!
La Hermana Christensen (O como los hispanos dicen "Creestenseen")


No comments:

Post a Comment