Monday, September 14, 2015

We had such a great week! Wooo!

I just can't believe it is almost time for transfers again. I feel like time is FLYING by! Ah. We were able to set two more baptismal dates this week with our investigators. Their names are Francellea and Esmerelda. They are so cute! We found them when I was on exchanges a few weeks ago. We were out trying one of our other investigators and I had the strongest feeling to knock on this door. We knocked and Francellea opened and let us in! We have been teaching her for a while and now she is going to get baptized in October! She seriously is so prepared and has such a light about her! The only thing that is holding her back is coming to church. She promised us she would come this week! Pray for her! 

We had our ward multicultural night this week! It was so fun! We had a few investigators go and they loved it! Everyone brought food from their country and we ate and the primary danced and it was so cute! Hispanic ward party's are the best!!! 

I also learned how to make this hispanic fried fish thing. We just gutted the fish and put it in a pan. It was nasty. I will send pictures.. I am learning how to make all kinds of special hispanic foods! Haha! 

I have been studying faith in relation to testimony and conversion in my studies this week! A great chapter to read about this is Ether 3! I would challenge each of you to read it and look for how testimony is turned into conversion. 

Well I don't have much time this week! I love you all!!! Be good and go to church! 

Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment